Each year, the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame (HIHOF) Board of Judges selects people and organizations for inclusion in that year’s class of inductees. The panel of judges is comprised of individuals who are experienced industry providers or vendors. At the end of each year, a small number of judges will complete their terms of service and will rotate off the panel. New judges are sought to fill those vacancies.
If you have been thinking of a way to contribute to our industry, serving as a HIHOF judge might be just your cup of tea! We are searching for people with industry experience who:
- Have the time and energy needed for participation on the Board of Judges.
- Agree with and believe in the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame’s vision and mission.
- Agree to adhere to the rules and guidelines of the judging process.
- Agree to adhere to the established timelines.
- Agree to sign a non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement about the information you learn through the process regarding the candidates and discussions during the judging process.
- Jim Edwards, co-founder and CEO of Connect Healthcare, is retiring from the Board of Judges this year. Jim has this to say about his service as a HIHOF judge:
“My time as a member of the HIHOF Judging Panel was very rewarding and I recommend it to anyone. Thank you for the opportunity of participating in the selection of the Hall of Fame Inductees and working with the very capable Judging Panel… best Wishes to all for the future.”
If you are interested in serving as a HIHOF judge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The deadline to apply is February 22, so don’t delay!