Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame Candidate Criteria
Potential candidates for the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame, through their work and accomplishments, should have brought honor and innovation to the healthcare Internet industry. The contributions of the nominated organizations and individuals to the industry must be extraordinary and far exceed what might be generally expected or accepted.
Candidates selected by the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame Board of Judges will be individuals or organizations that clearly standout from the mainstream of the healthcare Internet industry. Their work and accomplishments must distinguish them from others working in the same field.
When considering the submission of a candidate, think about the impact your potential nominee has made on the healthcare Internet industry. Has the candidate or the candidate organization:
- Made numerous, lasting and significant contributions to the healthcare Internet field at a local, state or national level?
- Assumed a leadership position in the healthcare industry beyond just the organization in which they are/were employed
- Demonstrated a willingness to share their expertise with others in the industry?
- Served as a role model or mentor to others in the healthcare Internet industry?
- Shown the ability or influence to effect change in the industry?
- Been engaged in the field of healthcare Internet for at least 5 years?
If, in your opinion, the nominee meets the above criteria, please complete the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame online nomination form.