||Candidates for the Hall of Fame are evaluated on their:
- Numerous, lasting and significant contributions to the healthcare Internet field at a local, state or national level.
- Leadership positions in the healthcare industry beyond just the organization in which they are/were employed.
- Demonstrated willingness to share their expertise with others in the industry.
- Demonstrated service to the industry and as a role model or mentor to others in the healthcare Internet industry.
- Demonstrated ability or influence to effect change in the industry.
- Length of service in the healthcare Internet field.