The Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame (HIHOF) was created in 2011 to honor individuals and organizations who have made outstanding, lasting contributions to the healthcare Internet industry, while also ensuring that the history of the industry is preserved for future generations.
Since 2011, 12 individuals, 12 healthcare organizations and 9 healthcare products/services have been inducted into HIHOF. All of the inductees have been highly deserving of this recognition. But it took someone to nominate them in the first place. And that is where you come in.
Nominations for the 2018 HIHOF Class of Inductees are now open. We encourage everyone in our industry to look around your peers and nominate an outstanding individual, healthcare organization or healthcare product/service that you believe is deserving of industry-wide recognition.
Why should you nominate? Here are some reasons:
- Industry-wide recognition from HIHOF increases the credibility and visibility of the inductee.
- HIHOF recognition validates the efforts of individuals and teams, which can improve motivation and boost morale.
- Putting forth the effort to nominate shows that the person, organization or product/service is valued.
- Those who are recognized with HIHOF induction are honored and touched by the recognition.
- Collectively, the inductees into HIHOF are excellent representatives of the best of our industry who inspire all of us.
Take a look at the candidate criteria
and complete the nomination form
We look forward to receiving your nominations and to honoring the 2018 Class of Inductees in November at the 22nd Annual Healthcare Internet Conference