The Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame, established in 2011, is an effort to honor innovators in the industry and to ensure that the “history” of the industry is preserved and shared with newer generations.
Members of the Hall are honored in three categories: Innovative Individuals, Innovative Provider Organizations and Innovative Products/Services.
Candidates for the Hall of Fame are evaluated on their:
– Numerous, lasting and significant contributions to the healthcare Internet field at a local, state or national level.
– Leadership positions in the healthcare industry beyond just the organization in which they are/were employed.
– Demonstrated willingness to share their expertise with others in the industry.
– Demonstrated service to the industry and as a role model or mentor to others in the healthcare Internet industry.
– Demonstrated ability or influence to effect change in the industry.
– Length of service in the healthcare Internet field.
The Board of Judges is an independent panel consisting of experienced industry providers and vendors. The role of the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame Board of Judges is to thoroughly and fairly evaluate each nominated candidate.
We welcome all applications to the Board of Judges. To be considered for future years, please complete and submit the online form.
We welcome all nominations. To nominate someone for the Healthcare Hall of Fame, a nominations packet must be completed and submitted online no later than July 1st each year.
Nominations are always accepted online with judges reviewing submissions each summer.
There is no fee to submit a nominee.
Each class will be announced and honored at an induction ceremony during the annual Healthcare Internet Conference.
Inductees will be contacted. Non-winning entrants will not be contacted.
Inductees are profiled on the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame Website and honored at a special induction ceremony at the Healthcare Internet Conference (HCIC), held every year in November.
If you have questions, please complete and submit the Contact Us form and you will get a response within one business day.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.