To submit a candidate for consideration for the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame, a nomination form must be completed and submitted via the online form. The nomination form must be electronically signed by the nominator.
Nominators should submit as much information as possible about the candidate including documentation of the accomplishments of the candidate, such as:
- Educational background
- Positions held
- Primary reason(s) for nomination
- Description of how candidate meets or exceeds each criterion:
- What lasting and significant contributions to the healthcare Internet field has the nominee made at a local, state or national level?
- What leadership positions has the nominee assumed in the healthcare industry beyond his/her organization?
- How has the nominee demonstrated a willingness to share their expertise with others in the industry?
- How has the nominee served as a role model or mentor to others in the healthcare Internet industry?
- How has the nominee influenced or changed the industry?
- How long has the nominee been in the healthcare Internet field?
- Any other significant and relevant information.
The documentation should outline the characteristics of the nominee in areas for scholarship, accomplishment and dedication.
All contact information on the online form must be current and accurate information for both the nominator and nominee.All information submitted will be thoroughly and fairly evaluated by the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame Board of Judges.
Contact made by the nominator to any board member for purposes of discussing the nominee is highly discouraged and could potentially cause disqualification of the nominator’s submission.
All information submitted will be thoroughly and fairly evaluated by the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame Board of Judges. Contact made by the nominator to any board member is highly discouraged and could potentially cause disqualification of the nominator’s submission.